Saturday, April 30, 2011

 It's been way too long since I've posted anything on here! To tell the truth, in the last month or so, I've been in a bit of an slump with my photography so I haven't been taking as many pictures as I'd like because I  was feeling uninspired. I'm sure that every photographer at one point in their life goes through feeling uninspired. To get my creative juices flowing, I've been looking at other photographer's blogs, photography magazines,
and the hard work of pushing myself to pick up the camera even when I don't feel like it. It has also helped  to go to new places with my camera and see new things through  fresh eyes. As the result,  I've been picking up my camera and enjoying photography.

  The four pictures below are from the one day that we got snow here in Portland.
                      



My brother Cartlon enjoying the snow......alot.

Our family dog, Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online