Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My blogging family

Hi,
 Today, you get to meet my blogging family! (Note: people in my family that have a blog.) My sister Mallory asked me to do a 5 minutes photo shoot for her before leaving for a friend's house for Thanksgiving so I thought that I would do a post showing my favorite pictures from the shoot and introduce my blogging family.

 Here is Cameron, my health & beauty-crazy sister.  Here is her blog at Movin' and Groovin'

And here is Mallory, the beauty expert in our family (beside mom) Here is her blog at Pretty in Pink.
And our mom, who knows everything (well, not everything but alot ;) ) and has been a big help for us with our blogs. She doesn't have a blog yet but it's on the way.

:Up-date: Here is my mom's blog.

           Merry Christmas,
                     -Lindsay

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online